GET THE BEST NIGHTS REST IN ANY POSITION AND ON ANY SURFACE
Are you tired from camping on chilly, rocky, or rough terrain? When you're in the outdoors, restorative rest is essential! Now, getting your beauty sleep while camping is possible with the JourneyMattress ™. Sleep like a baby on our 2.2-inch-thick camping mat and tackle the day to come!
Hiking the great outdoors is tough. After a day of hiking, most backpackers are tired enough to pass out face-first when they arrive at their setup spot. Luckily, we've created the ultimate inflatable mattress for all outdoor enthusiasts.
EXACTLY WHAT YOU'VE BEEN LOOKING FOR
1. Extremely Durable: As hikers & campers ourselves, we were sick and tired of having mats pop on us! This is why we made sure the mattress we created wasn't going to do so. We use durable dual-layered material for ultimate resistance.
2. Ultra Lightweight: The typical outdoor mattress weighs 1-2kg! Ridiculous. With a finished product weight of only 500 grams, we made it our goal to minimize the weight of our mattress as much as possible.
3. Super Compact: One of our customers favorite feature of this mat is the fact that it is as small as a water-bottle when it's folded and stored in it's carrying bag. Nothing is worse than a bulky sleeping mattress swinging around on the side as you walk.
4. Maximum Comfort: Do you suffer from backache and neck pain every time you go camping? We certainly did... Which is why we tested and tested the comfort of our mattress with thousands of people until it was made to be one of the most comfortable rated mattresses ever. With 144 insulated flexible air cells that contour to the exact shape of your body, the expert design of this pad will help you achieve a comfortable nights sleep no matter where you are.
5. Cold Protection : Your body absorbs the cold 10x faster from the ground than it does from surrounding cold air. So when camping, the last thing you want is a mattress that does this too. That is why we have an ergonomically designed, multi-layer system inside our mats to ensure absolutely minimal heat will be passed from you to the ground.
6. Built-In Pillow: The top of the mattress is padded in the shape of a pillow to provide a proper cushion for your head and neck, which is critical to your comfort and a good sleep.
Size: 74.8 x 22.8in(190 x 58cm)
Weight: 16oz (450g )
R-Value : 4.2
Resistance: Holds over 350 lbs
Materials: 40d nylon + TPU + patent gas nozzle (PGN)
We're proud to have thousands of happy customers from all around the world. Having made some of the most innovative products on the planet, we want to make sure we back that up. If you're not 100% satisfied with your purchase of the JourneyMattress™, you can return it for a full refund within 30 days AFTER you have received your order.
If you want to hear what others say about JourneyMattress™, check out the reviews below. They're all genuine reviews from customers just like you. Let us know if you have any questions or need anything. We're here for you.
WHAT PEOPLE SAY ABOUT US:
"Have used many pads and never been impressed but this one is GREAT. I am a side sleeper and this is the first and lightest one that I can get comfortable! Very impressed. It rolls up very small and light which is perfect for hiking. 2 valves makes it easy to inflate and deflate in seconds! My go to pad now."